GREAT BRITISH NAPPY HUNT
COMPETITION INFORMATION & RULES
1. The GREAT BRITISH NAPPY HUNT (GBNH), and the SHARE THE LOVE are promoted by the GBNH team – The Promotor.
2. The Main GREAT BRITISH NAPPY HUNT competitions will run from 10am on Monday 18th April - until midnight on Sunday 24th April (British Summer Time) inclusive. Entries may be made at any time during this period. All correct entries received within the duration of the competition will be included in the relevant Draw for the prizes. Any correct entries received outside of this time will not be included..
No applications from agents, third parties, organised groups or applications automatically generated by computer. No incomplete, illegible or corrupted entries or entries not in accordance with the rules. Only one entry per person per UK address / email address permitted.
3. The GBNH REAL NAPPY WEEK MAIN HUNT and associated HUNT COMPETITIONS are open to all UK residents aged 16 and over only, including all forces and their families serving or based overseas with a BFPO address, excluding employees and their immediate families of the GBNH organisers, their agents or anyone connected with the administration of this promotion.
4a The ‘MAIN HUNT involves hunting listed websites to find where Billy is hiding. There are 16 websites to find a Billy icon on.
4b. If you believe you have found a Billy, you must not share him or the answer from his image with anyone. This includes but is not limited to emails, forums, social networking sites such as Facebook or Twitter, blogs, Money Saving Expert website. If you do share or receive shared information, your entry will be declared void and the competition may be forced closed with NO WINNER. Don't be a spoil sport!
5.. There will be a draw from all correct entries at the end of the competition for the prizes.
6. No cash alternatives are available.
7. Each draw will take place under independent supervision. The winners shall be drawn at random from all valid entries received before 23:59 on Sunday 24th April, and drawn in the presence of an independent adjudicator. Winner will be notified via email within 72 hours of the relevant draw. All prizes unless to be custom made will be posted out within 14 days of being notified, via recorded delivery at no charge to the participant. Prizes remaining unclaimed 18 days after posting will be forfeited, and the promoter reserves the right to award that prize to an alternative winner determined in accordance with these rules. The decision of the independent adjudicator is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
8. The Promotor accepts no responsibility for entries not received for any technical reason.
9. By entering the Promotion, all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the terms and conditions and consent to the transfer of their personal data to the Data Controller for the purposes of the administration of this Promotion and any other purposes to which the entrant has consented. All entry instructions form part of the terms and conditions.
10. Winners may be required to participate in publicity arising from this promotion.
11. Use of software, downloading the websites as a whole or files, or any type of hacking for the purpose of cheating* is strictly prohibited. People who break this rule will be banned from entering The Great British Nappy Hunt and reported immediately without notice or warning. *We reserve the right to enforce our own definition of cheating - as cheaters always find new ways of ruining the fun.
12. We recommend using a full desktop browser such as Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Safari, and be sure to clear you cache before beginning a new competition. While every effort is made to make these competitions mobile friendly (iPhone, iPad, Android etc), a full desktop browser will be easier.
13. These competitions can be difficult, so we recommend that the grown-ups take part. However feel free to let the kids try and find Billy and the Baby. A pair of fresh eyes can be a big help. However, all competition entries must be made by an adult (16 or over).
14. For a list of winners' names and counties please email email@example.com or refer to the Winners page at www.greatbritishnappyhunt.co.uk after 30th June 2016.
15. As concerns UK residents, these terms and conditions and any issues or disputes which may arise out of or in connection with these terms and conditions (whether such disputes or issues are contractual or non-contractual in nature, such as claims in tort, for breach of statute or regulation or otherwise) shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. Entrants hereby irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts to settle any such dispute or issues.
16. Thank you for reading the information and rules. Time to get looking, good luck and enjoy ‘The Great British Nappy Hunt 2016!'
Love Billy xx
Questions or comments? email firstname.lastname@example.org
At the Great British Nappy Hunt, Billy takes security very seriously and therefore has the following policy in place.
(1) What Information do we collect?
We may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal data:
(a) Information relating to your computer and about your visits to and use of this website (including your IP address, geographical location, browser type, operating system, referral source, length of visit and number of page views). All of this information is held securely by Google and is not physically held by us please visit www.google.com/privacypolicy.htmlfor further details on how google use your information.
(b) Information that you provide to us for the purpose of registering for our newsletter (Email address and name). This information is held by MailChimp.
(c) Any other information that you choose to send us.
(2) What information do we not hold?
(a) In the event that we sell products for the purpose of promoting the Great British Nappy Hunt we will not hold any financial information related to any purchases you make from us, all of this information is held securely by Paypal, all payments are processed by paypal on a paypal hosted shopping cart, for more information please visit the paypal website.
(3) Use of your personal data.
(a) We will only use the information provided by you in the course of our business and the administration of the Great British Nappy Hunt.
(b) Information provided by you to Mail Chimp when signing up to our newsletter will be used solely for distribution of information relating to the Great British Nappy Hunt and from time to time special offers .
(c) Information that is provided by you when you visit our website that is stored by Google will only be used to analyse website performance (number of visitors etc) and not sold or passed on to any third party (this information is not personally identifiable).
In addition we may also disclose information about you:
(a) To the extent we are required to do so by law
(b) In connection with any legal or pending legal proceedings
(c) In order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights.
(5) Your Rights
You may instruct us to provide to you details of any personal information we currently hold about you, provision of this information may be subject to a fee (currently fixed at £10).
You may instruct us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes by sending an email to email@example.com.